Admission process to MBA @ MANGALAM
Three main parameters for the selection to MBA program are the following:
1.Degree in any area (3-year degree)
2.Valid score in Entrance Exam (KMAT/CAT/CMAT)
3.GD & Interview conducted at the time of admission.
General category students have to secure minimum 50% marks.
OBC category students have to secure minimum 45% marks.
SC/ST category students have to secure minimum pass mark.
Qualifying mark for Entrance Exam
For General category and OBC students- 10%
For SC/ST students- 7.5%
Commendable performance in GD and interview is required for ensuring admission.
Based on the above 3 parameters, the rank list will be prepared and selection will be made according to the intake.
1. Students who are securing either 80% marks in Degree or 200 & above marks in Entrance Exam are eligible for a scholarship of 10% of the total fees.
2. Students who are belonging to SC/ST or OEC category need to pay only 2/3rd of the total fees. Remaining amount will be given as scholarship.
3. Students who are belonging to financially backward families are eligible for a special scholarship which is fixed by analysing the situation.
4. Students belonging to MC Varghese College of Arts & Science/ Mangalam College of Engineering are eligible for a special scholarship.
5. Brothers/sisters of newly joined students were already studied in this college will also be eligible for a special scholarship.
Total Tuition Fees is Rs 2,80,000 (Rs 70,000 per semester)
Admission Fees- Rs 1000
Application Form- Rs 500
Caution Deposit (Refundable)- Rs 10,000
Hostel Fees- Rs 6,000 per month (Food & Accommodation)
Bus facility available from 4 districts like Kottayam, Alappuzha, Pathanamthitta and Ernakulam.
For Admission Details Contact Prof. Dr. John T Varghuse (Dean)- 94475 63085