- Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
- Computer Science and Engineering
Job Title: Assistant Professor
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Mathematics
Qualification: M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc./M.Phil./Ph.D. from reputed institutions and as per AICTE Norms.
- Ph.D. with minimum 13 years of experience required for professors
- Ph.D. with minimum 9 years of experience required for Associate professors
- For Assistant Professors, candidates on the verge of completing a Ph.D can also apply
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
- Have a good Publication record.
Desirable Skills for Engineering Fields:
- A minimum of two publications from SCI journals is desirable for Professors/ Associate
- Professors after completing Doctoral degree.
- Proven experience in conducting International Conferences/ FDP/ Workshops.
- Proven experience to lead a team of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Proven experience to train the students in placements.
- Should have knowledge in NAAC, NBA, NIRF, ARIIA, ISO and other related documentation works.
- Should serve in this institution for at least two years.
- Should have sound knowledge in their respective field and be ready to give a 15-minute presentation on any topic, if selected for interview.
- Willing to work in a team environment.
Job Location: Kottayam, Kerala
Pay Scale: As per AICTE norms
Last Date: Immediately
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to send their resume along with the necessary documents and passport size photograph to the following Email Address immediately. Those who have applied within this three months need not apply again.
Last Date : 31.07.2022
Email Address to Apply: email@example.com